Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Reflecting

Last year I started this blog with the intention of writing a blog each week.  Life began to happen and I allowed the blog to sit on the back burner.  I desire to be the type of person that leads by example.  As a teacher, I desire to spark in my students the fire to be whatever they dream.  I find myself so many times needing inspiration myself.   I can not tell you how many times I have read my own blog entries and said yes, you can get through this.  Life can be a roller coaster at times.   I have had my share of ups and downs.  This blog was not intended to be a personal journey, but instead a place where inspiration and motivation was plentiful.  I found it difficult to find that within myself.  Choosing to blog is a testament of my declaration that I have something to say.  I dare anyone reading this to follow your heart.  Listen to that voice within you.  If you have a burning desire or if you have been seeking an answer and refuse to hear what your heart is telling you, I challenge you to take a moment, a day; take some time out and reflect.  Find your passion! Rekindle what makes your heart sing.  Happiness begins with you!  Take time to figure out what you need to do to be happy and work towards that end.  Reflect then act!

3 comments:

  1. It's so easy Reflect, Reflect, and Reflect. There will come a time when you Will know it's time to act!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete